Popolon ha aggiornato il suo emulatore msx, msx2 e msx2+ per DS. Changelog:
- Added many crc32 of megarom from Korea.
- Fixed 32KB ROM mirrors.
- Rewrote sprites routines. (full emulation)
- Super Pierrot mapper support.
- Some small fix in the megaroms mappers routines.
- Fixed status register 0 of VDP in MSX1 mode. (Zaxxon published by Electric Software works.)
- Added Kanji BASIC support. (The a1wxkdr.rom file is now required.)
- MSX2+ logo is displayed.
- Use of TCM memory for several graphics routines. (msxDS is a bit faster!)
- Double-tap on a file name to select it (and close the window).
- Use of L and R triggers for ‘Fire Ball’ and ‘Roller Ball’ pinballs. (ROM versions only)